Sparda-Bank Munich‘s Digital Transformation begins with a Social Intranet based on IBM Connections and the IBM Connections Engagement Center (formerly XCC)
- Sparda-Bank Munich’s original intranet suffered from knowledge-fragmentation, lack of a company-wide search and hardly any opportunities for exchange among coworkers with strictly top-down communication.
- edcom’s/ TIMETOACT’s consultants recommended a new technology with a strong social component to meet the apparant need for a virtual, collaborative workplace. Thus, Sparda-Bank Munich introduced IBM Connections and the supplement, the IBM Connections Engagement Center (formerly XCC).
- Their new intranet “SpardaNet” was created, in which communication and collaboration are interwoven and seemlessly integrated.
- Instead of confusing employees with a multitude of sources for information, Sparda-Bank Munich now offers a Single Point of Truth; a platform combining and structuring external and internal content.
- The new Social Intranet supports the collaborative and strength-oriented work. Intuitive structuring of content and a company-wide search for information or experts makes knowledge exchange more efficient.
Read our Success Story with Sparda-Bank Munich here: