Chatbot with Natural Language Understanding – for IBM Connections and IBM Connections Engagement Center (ICEC)
Take some work off your IT department’s shoulders by introducing a chatbot with Natural Language Understanding. The chatbot handles the requirement reception and initial communication with the user and automatically transfers collected data into the ticket system of your company. This can automate internal ticket picking and relieve the burden on the IT department.
The chatbot acts as Digital Assistant to the IT department. For example, if a user wants to order new hardware or report a problem with their laptop, they do not need to pick up their phone or tediously write a mail. Instead, he can directly send a message in the chat. The chatbot then asks for all necessary information and creates a ticket with a complete set of data in the ticket management system.
Relieve the burden on your IT department with automated ticket reception and initial communication
The chatbot is a stand-alone application that can be connected to existing systems with the help of interfaces. The backend is based on Node.js. Existing applications (eg Slack, Skype, Watson Workspace) can be used as frontend. It is also possible to connect to the application through a website, IBM Connections or other intranet systems (e.g. IBM Connections search, ticket systems).
- Natural Language Understanding
- Interfaces to existing systems
- Connection to common ticket management systems (for example Atlassian Jira, Redmine)
- Automated retrieval of information using a chat window
- Status query of tickets
- Advanced features, such as B. Connection to IBM Connections search
- Business Reports
- Relieving the IT department
- Automatic ticket creation
- Initial query is made by the chatbot
- Relevant information sent bundled to IT
Automated ticketing and first communication using the chatbot
The automated retrieval of information and subsequent ticket creation by the chatbot will permanently make your IT department’s work easier.