A smooth technical support is a basic requirement for a successful adoption of social software. But many IBM Connections administrators are facing unfamiliar tasks: Without real WebSphere knowledge they are suddenly supposed to manage a complex system editing XML files and using pretty unhandy “wsadmin” command line commands.
Maintenance and troubleshooting in case of problems are their daily tasks. No matter if it is about deleting a community, because of an user’s access problems or as unexpected error messages occure: An IBM Connections admin has to know which of the numerous IBM Connections’ components are involved and what he has to do to solve the issue.
Our three day training enables administrators to fulfill these tasks. This extensive workshop was developed in correspondence with our customers and many IBM Connections implementation projects.
- Introductive overview on WebSphere (architecture, installation, security, administration, logging)
- Introduction into IBM Connections (features, architecture, theoretical summary on installation)
- IBM Connections administration model
- IBM Connections default configuration (general, modules)
- IBM Connections administration in general and for single modules
- Import of fixes and fix packs
What our training participants say
“The Lotus Connections seminar completely met our expectations. The trainer was an absolute expert in his field and we were able to gain a lot of useful tips and tricks.”
Dirk Zimmermann, Principal Consultant, Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH (www.renesas.eu)
“Both training on the job days perfectly fitted our requirements – they even exeeded our expectations. Our trainer was very skilful and always answered questions competently, even from outside his field of expertise.”
Markus Niedermaier, Teamleader Lotus Collaboration Software, Endress+Hauser InfoServe GmbH & Co. KG (www.de.endress.com)